A production of
in association with
Dick Clark Productions and UnbeliEVAble Entertainment
Voting RulesVoting ends September 7th
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Your chances of winning will not be improved by buying any product or service.
2. To enter: Vote for your Favorite ALMA Awards nominees of the 2012 NCLR ALMA Awards. To vote, got to www.almaawrds.com ("the Site") between 11:00a.m. Eastern on July 7, 2012 and 11:59 p.m. Eastern on September 7, 2012 ("Voting Period") then click on the "VOTE" section/button. Once there, complete and thereafter transmit the voting registration form by clicking the "Go Vote" button to submit your registration. Information required on the voting form ("Voter Information") consists of only your first and last name, city, state, and age. You may vote for as many categories as you wish, but you are limited to only one (1) vote per category per day; a "day" is a calendar day. All required Voter Information must be valid and completed in full or such votes will be disqualified. Multiple votes in excess of the limi stated above may result in the disqualification of votes submitted. Any attempted method of voting other than as described herein is void. All votes must be received and recorded by Sponsor’s Voting computer during the Voting Period.
Winners for the NCLR ALMA Awards are determined by evaluating votes cast; rankings in Box Office, Nielsen, and Billboard; and consultation with the NCLR ALMA Awards Production Leadership Team. Selection Rules and Eligibility are posted on the website at www.almaawards.com.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal U.S. residents, age 18 or older, with a valid email address and a valid U.S. street address in the 50 U.S. states or District of Columbia. Entries with P.O. boxes or APO addresses cannot be accepted.
4. Prize: The Prize is a VIP trip for two (2) to the 2012 NCLR ALMA Awards:
|- Two (2) roundtrip tickets on Southwest Airlines|
|- Two (2) 2012 NCLR ALMA Awards VIP Pre-Reception Tickets|
|- Two (2) 2012 NCLR ALMA Awards VIP Show Taping Tickets|
|- Two (2) 2012 NCLR ALMA Awards VIP Post-Party Tickets|
|- Two (2) nights hotel at NCLR ALMA Awards Host Hotel|
|- Ground transportation to/from LAX/hotel|
|- Ground transportation to Santa Monica Civic Center for VIP Pre-Reception, to VIP Post-Party, and return to Hotel at the end of the evening. Approximate fair market value: $3,600.00.|
5. Winner: One winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about September 8, 2012 from all eligible entries submitted. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winner will be notified by email and will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. If winner fails to comply with these requirements or any of the Official Rules, or if a notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received. The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) has the right to verify the eligibility qualifications of the winner.
6. Rules and Publicity: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of NCLR, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this promotion. By entering and in consideration of being awarded a prize, winner grants NCLR and its designees the right to use his or her name, photographs and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, notification, or approval, worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
7. Not Eligible: Employees of NCLR, NBC, their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, presenters and artists on the ALMA Awards, and the immediate family members and/or same household members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, siblings’ children, in-laws, housemates) of any such person, are not eligible to enter or win.
8. Taxes: Winner is responsible for paying any applicable federal, state or local taxes on prizes. This promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
9. Liability Limitations: Incomplete, unintelligible, damaged, inaccurate or late entries are void and not eligible. NCLR is not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, for entries with incorrect contact information, or for disruptions in website availability, failures of electronic communications, computer malfunctions, busy or unavailable communications lines, server malfunction, or any problems with submission, delivery or tabulation of the online voting mechanisms. Any entrant who tampers with or abuses any aspect of this promotion, misstates any required information, impersonates any person, or violates these official rules, as solely determined by NCLR, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. If this promotion is corrupted or impaired by virus, worm, or other causes, NCLR reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify or terminate the promotion.
10. All prizes are provided "as is." NCLR makes no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding any prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No transfer, substitution, or cash redemption of prizes is permitted, except that sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the announced prize be unavailable for any reason. Winner assumes all liability and risk for any injury or damage caused by any prize, or as a result of the use or ownership of prize.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS NCLR, NBC, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES AND PERSONS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRESENTERS AND ARTISTS ON THE ALMA AWARDS, FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHICH ENTRANT OR ANYONE ELSE MAY INCUR OR SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED. IF FOR ANY REASON THIS PROMOTION CANNOT BE RUN AS PLANNED, OR IF TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, ACTIONS BY ENTRANTS, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES, IN NCLR’S SOLE OPINION, CORRUPT OR AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY, OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS PROMOTION, NCLR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT AND/OR TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE AWARD OF ANY PRIZE. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
12. For a list of the winners, send a written request, with a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to Attention: ALMA AWARDS VOTE YOUR WAY TO VIP Sweepstakes, National Council of La Raza, 1126 16th St. NW, Washington DC 20036, between September 30, 2012 and November 30, 2012. This promotion is sponsored by the National Council of La Raza (NCLR).